Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Play Me a Tune, Mr. Piano Man

This might be boring for some, but I thought it would be interesting to see my "playlist" for the day at work. I didn't listen to my iPod the whole day, or I'd have a ton more songs. But as it is, this shows my eclectic taste in music. It was set on My Top Rated.

  1. The Covenant - Annointed
  2. Feels Like Home - Chantal
  3. Better Than Wine - Derek Webb
  4. Crimson - Nicole Nordeman
  5. Lucky - Hoobastank
  6. Hero - Chad Kroeger
  7. Miss Independant - Kelly Clarkson
  8. Bari Improve - Kaki King
  9. Rush - Ally & AJ
  10. I Saw the Light - David Crowder Band
  11. This Is Your Life - Switchfoot
  12. Wide Open Spaces - Dixie Chicks
  13. So I'll Stand - Nickel & Dime
  14. Brighter Day - Kirk Franklin
  15. Clothes - Barlow Girl
  16. Alejate - Josh Groban
  17. Consuming Fire - Third Day
  18. You're An Animal - Jose Gonzalez
  19. No One Like You - Passion Worship Band
  20. My Stupid Mouth - John Mayer
  21. Still at the Shore - Shane & Shane
  22. Bless the Lord - Jason Morant
  23. I Will Praise You - Jacob's Well
  24. All I Need - Shawn McDonald
  25. Soulfire - 12 Stones
  26. She Talks to Angels - Dashboard Confessional
  27. Never Alone - Barlow Girl
  28. Stars - Switchfoot
  29. Open Skies - David Crowder Band
  30. Numb - Linkin Park (clean version)
  31. 1985 - Bowling For Soup
  32. Good Morning Sun - Ben Folds Five
  33. Abandon - Jason Morant
  34. Walk By Faith - Jeremy Camp
  35. All For Believing - Missy Higgins
  36. Perfectly Done - Shawn McDonald
  37. Offering - Jason Morant
  38. Famous People - Brad Paisley
  39. A Song For Momma - Boyz II Men
  40. Wrestle With God - Wild Sweet Orange
  41. When She Cries - Britt Nicole
  42. Perfect Picture - Michael W. Smith
  43. All About You - Nate Sallie
  44. Last Flight Out - Plus One
  45. None But Jesus - Hillsong
  46. Little Moments - Brad Paisley
  47. Listen - Nouveaux
  48. I Don't Regret - Barlow Girl
  49. Everyday - Hillsong
  50. Around Me - Jennifer Knapp
  51. Feelin' the Same Way - Norah Jones
  52. Was It Just a Dream? - 30 Seconds to Mars
  53. Letters to the President - Hawk Nelson
  54. Politik - Coldplay
  55. The Day Before - Tammy Harper
  56. No Such Thing - John Mayer
  57. I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me
  58. Catchafire (Whoopsi Daisy) - Toby Mac
  59. One Boy, One Girl - Collin Raye
  60. Not Enough - Caedmon's Call
  61. Above All - Michael W. Smith
  62. You Are Better - Jacob's Well

No comments: