- Extra Sugar-free Gum - It really does last an EXTRA long time!!
- Toyota Corolla S - I get an average of 34 miles to get gallon! Plus, it's just really fun to drive!
- iPod - for a girl who's been making mixes of her favorite songs since tapes were around, this product is such a dream!
- Teva "Mush" Flip Flops - wear these and you'll never go back to any other kind of flip flops again. They are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned!
- Samsung SGH-A707 cell phone - I bought this phone nearly a year ago and have been extremely pleased by all its capabilities, such as: takes amazing pictures and video, media play, surf the Internet, IM and other sundry items.
- Sharpie Markers - love, love, love
- Ped Egg - what an amazing products! Oh, I had my share of cynicism, but believe me, it works! My feet used to be, for lack of a better word, scaly. But with the Ped Egg's buffer side, they are smooth! Will wonders never cease?
- Pantene Pro-V Shampoo and Conditioner - leaves my hair feeling silky smooth
- Olay Quench body lotion - try it and you'll know why
- RainX - never use your windshield wipers again -- at least, not as much!
- Rainfall Chrome Showerhead - every use is like a spa experience... not that I've ever been to the spa.
- Tempur-Pedic - the best nights sleep you'll ever get!
- Blurb - The easiest and most affordable way to make a dream come true!
- Starbucks - for obvious reasons. I love their pumpkin loaf and Peppermint Mocha
I suppose that's it for now. Perhaps more to come? What are some products you'd endorse?