Monday, July 14, 2008

Stuff on my mind, other than hair

I need to do better at updating. I have a lot going on to talk about, but at some point, I feel like there's too much and I don't know how to make it interesting anymore? Perhaps that sounds crazy? Or perhaps I need to stop worrying about what others might think and just write to write? Get my priorities straight again.

OK, here's a list of what I need to do this week. I meant to make this list earlier but didn't any scratch paper handy, so this is good.
  1. Start piling things to take and leave them next to the door. (Did I mention I'm going to the BEACH next week?)
  2. Pre-pack
  3. Make sure work knows what to do while I'm gone... how to update rates, etc.

Ok, so maybe I don't have that much to do? I just feel like this week is going to be crazy. Which is why I really should be asleep right now. Why am I not? I went to bed late last night and woke up on my own at 9am. I didn't have any naps today at all, and now it's 1:30am. I need to wrap this up regardless.

I want to tell you all about my birthday though - another time - it was soo much fun! I thought about doing a reflection of the last year or something equally as creative? IDK. I'll think about it though.

Happy trails!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I found myself up to 1am again myself, too. And then I didn't sleep well, lots of weird disturbing dreams.

Your list may not look like much, but each of those items on your list has a lot involved in it. I love making lists, and I make several for going on trips - a what to take (divided into sections for each piece of luggage), things to do before I leave (find someone to get mail, take care of the pets, etc.), and even a schedule leading up to the moment we leave. I know that's a bit extreme, but I like it.

I hope you have an awesome time! I bet it's fun going to the beach with you. I will try and have your book finished by Thursday.