Saturday, July 19, 2008

Salty Air...

Yeah! The beach is a mere walk away. The trip here was quite fun. My mom and I talked a good portion of the trip, then played a word game the rest. We laughed a lot! Fun times! We (mom, dad, aunt) arrived to the house around 5ish? We unpacked the cars and settled in... I wanted to go for a walk on the beach, but didn't. I don't like doing things alone. I need to work on that, I know. My mom made a DELICIOUS meal - Spinach Hamburger Bake served over rice. Very yummy! We watched "August Rush" while eating dinner.

Anyway, I'm just rambling. It's actually really interesting... I found a WiFi connection and I'm on it. I've never done that before, but this will save me a trip to Starbucks to get online. Though, obviously, I don't need the Internet at all while I'm here. But I thought it would be fun to blog about my trip. We'll see if I acually keep it up.

I took a picture of my first glimpse of the beach, which actually, was a really neat picture, but for some reason, my phone isn't letting me send it. I keep getting an error. Yet, I'm able to send text messages. Strange huh?

We're all watching HGTV right now. We're not your typical beach-going type family. We do a lot of nothing, which honestly, is quite nice. A little shopping. A lot of movie watching and playing games. Good times. I am eager to wiggle my toes within the sand and feel the cool waves lap against my feet. Perhaps tomorrow.

Well, off to bed, I think. Happy trails!

No comments: