Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Wanna Talk About Me

I have been tagged by my bloggy pal, Keep Going.


Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you.

2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).

3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).

4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.



ABOUT ME:

1) I'm not a fan of larger groups of people, especially those whom I don't know. I tend to become a wallflower, but put a game in front of me and whew buddy, I'm a completely different person.

2) I taught myself how to ride a two-wheeler at age 8. (We had just moved to Virginia and the moving truck was literally pulling our stuff off the truck. I saw a group of neighborhood kids next door and wanted to join in, but didn't want to seem like a baby with my training wheels. I asked my mom to take them off and off I went to find adventure. I could be completely remembering this event wrong, but I don't recall anyone running behind me or anything traditional like that. Though, I've never been a very traditional leaner.)

3) I have an insatiable curiosity.

4) Being an Air Force "brat", I've moved around a bit. But the furthest place I've visited was Novosibirsk, Siberia on a mission trip in 1995.

5) God's gifted me with several creative talents. My current project, a book, "Strength in the Struggle"!! It's a collection of things I've written and photography I've taken.... all for HIS glory! I can't wait to see what He's going to do with it!!

6) I LOVE quotes. I found a good one tonight, "Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. -- Confucius"


TAGGED:

Did I Just Say That?

Of Heaven and Earth

Mighty Mama Molly

Tiny Green Dancer

Dreams, Nightmares and Other Random Ramblings

Blessed Beyond Belief

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I am excited about your book, too!

Siberia? Wow.