Friday, August 24, 2007

First Words

I wanted to share the love of my life. I've been smitten by a tiny person, who said his first words a few weeks ago, while at the beach. His daddy is a little upset that he said "Ma Ma" first. My nephew is precious and honestly, a miracle. My sister and her husband tried for many years to concive, but eventually turned to invitro fertilization. Through TONS of prayer, little Grant McMeurray entered into the world on November 13, 2006. I find it hard to believe he's now nine months old!!! It's such a blessing to watch him grow up and learn new things, literally every day!!! (You'll hear me say, "ma ma ma" before Grant repeats me).

4 comments:

Stacey said...

How adorable! I know the feeling. "Pumpernickle" has charmed our family, too.

By the way, your plates look great. I am so not good at decorating (my strategy is very simple), and I actually got some new drapes today. Now let's see if I ever hang them! Have a good week!

Poet4Him77 said...

Thank you! I'm quite the proud Aunt. I have a whole album dedicated to Grant on my Facebook page! Did "Pumpernickle" only visit your family?

Thank you for the compliment! It's really scarey, at least for me, to show my art. I've only just begun... but I hope people will see God in it.

Oh yeah, new drapes!! Good for you!!! You'll be AMAZED what a difference drapes make in a room. Hang them up, friend!

Stacey said...

Yes, he stayed a few days with us - and we had the best time!

Poet4Him77 said...

And how many children do you have, if you don't mind me asking?