Friday, January 16, 2009

Amy Tagged Me

My fellow bookwom friend Amy, who introduced me to the Twilight books, which I've devoured as quickly as I got my hands on them and the only reason I'm not reading now, because I'm almost at the end and I don't know when or where I'll get the 4th and final book from, so I'm delaying the completion of the book by finding fun bloggy things to do, though I will finish before I sleep tonight..... tagged me on her blog. I'm a sucker for a good blog game, so here goes!


The Rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

People collect many different things. I collect pictures, ones I've personally taken as well as ones I find interesting. I honestly can't recall where I found this one. But I immediately pictured that hand as God's hand. I took the picture into Photoshop and found the verse you see there, Isaiah 40:12a, "Who has measured the waters in the hollow in His hand..." I often imagine this is what God does, when He protects us from the storms in life.



I tag:
1) Rachel, a recently new friend, who's post are always very entertaining!
2) Jennifer, a faithful friend of mine since junior high!
3) Melissa, who's friendship I've cherished since the day I met her!
4) Amanda, who just found out she's pregnant with a baby boy! Congrats!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks for tagging me!
I have already been tagged recently with this one, and since it's a hard one to redo (I believe it would end up being the same picture), I humbly present to you my former post in hopes that you will accept it as my offering for choosing me to tag: http://rachelzcallahan.blogspot.com/2008/12/odds-and-friends.html
(it's toward the bottom of the post).