Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Does this sound like me?


So, I took the Grey's Anatomy Personality Quiz and it turns out I'm most like Cristina.

Very few people have, or can understand, the sheer determination and drive that propels you, but you're just as fiercely protective of your friends as you are of your own hopes and dreams. If they're smart, your friends already know that. They also know that you're more vulnerable than you seem and are only glad to offer a shoulder to cry on.

Which Grey's Anatomy character are you?

3 comments:

FoxMcLeod said...

Very eerie sometimes how those tests can hit the nail right on the head. That is definitely you. :)

Poet4Him77 said...

I know! Isn't that amazing? Ten little questions and it 'knows' me. I even tried to "trick" it and answer differently the second (and third) and I still came up with the same results! Funny, huh?

Rachel said...

Hi - yes, I have used Blurb twice now to make my "blooks" - and love them! Good luck with your book!
Let me know if you have any questions - you can email me at rvzcallahan (at) aol (dot) com.