Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Busy Beaver

I haven't posted in a few days... been busy, busy, busy. I often find it difficult to cram everything into one day that I need, or want to accomplish. If I could only not work and write or do creative things all day long. Ah, that would be the life! Though, obviously, not realistic.

I have several ideas of topics I'd like to write about, such as: Bad Haircut, Soap Box Derby, Everything, and Adventures... just to name a few. But by the time I get home, work out, figure out what I'm going to cook for dinner and finally sit down, it's already 7PM or so. Not enough hours in the day. Each morning I wake up, I think, "Oh man, I should have gone to bed earlier." But in order to go to bed earlier, something's gotta give. (I'm just rambling here...something I do quite well.)

Ideally, I'd like to have enough energy to work out three times a week or more. Do something creative daily, whether that's blogging or making new cards. Read books and magazines. Vacuum the house. Keep up with my pen pals. Is that too much to ask? I mean, really. If I could merely --- oh, what's that word --- copy? reproduce? multiply? Oh, clone! If I only only clone myself several times over, I'd be able to get everything done! Somewhere, my priorities are way out of wack. Heck, I just realized I didn't even mention a "quiet" time above. What a slacker Christian I am. I need to study another book of the Bible, verse by verse. I grew leaps and bounds when I did that while writing my votds. I need to get back on the votd wagon. It's hard to sin when you've been hanging out with God.

In other news, today at work, my friend made me laugh so hard I cried.... She told me a joke, but what punch line wasn't nearly as funny as something she missaid. She said "hobbit" instead of "habbit". Oh man, this is one of those times, where, in the moment, it's hilarious, but after the fact, it's hardly even funny. I won't bother retelling the joke.

Grant turned 11 months this past Saturday. He's learned how to put food into his mouth. Also, very shortly, he'll be walking. I LOVE that kid.

No comments: