Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Heart Bob Harper

Oh allergies, how you vex me.  I have a tolerate/hate relationship with Spring.  Though, the pop of amazing flowers around town is almost worth the runny nose, itchy eyes, sneezing and steady stream of antihistamine... well, almost.

I'm late posting for the day, but Mr. Bendy and I did work out this morning!  Yay for us!  My internet has been down at home and write a blog on my iPhone was a bit challenging.  So, I waited until I could type it out on the computer.

After getting 8.5 hours of sleep last night, I mostly popped out of bed.  I say mostly, as I slept through my alarm for about ten minutes before it finally pulled me from my slumber.  JP was late getting here, but I didn't ask why and didn't care.  It allowed me time to wake up a bit and get things ready to go.  After our amazing success Tuesday morning doing Bob's Warrior Yoga, we decided to tackle the second half of the workout.  We quickly realized Bob must have gotten his little workout helpers from the circus, as no normal human being can bend and contort the way they were.  It was in utter shock and disbelief.  Several times I got distracted from doing my own modified version of whatever crazy move Bob had us doing, when I saw the ladies bend and stretch in ways only Stretch Armstrong can.

Also, I don't know what was up, but I had zero balance this morning.  I was falling over left and right.  I'm not sure what my deal was.  But between feeling discouraged that I wasn't able to do most of the moves and falling over many times, I just generally felt like it wasn't the best workout ever.  I mean, I sweated and all and my thighs have been sore today.... but, I didn't leave the workout feeling like I did on Tuesday.  Ho Hum.

Tomorrow will be better, I can feel it.  Jason and I are going to do "Beginner's Weight Loss".  I'm sure Bob will kick our tails, but I'm sure that's what we both need.  OK, I'm really tired and need to go to bed, but before I do, I quick product endorsement:

I received my Bob DVDs yesterday in the mail:






I got all six of these DVDs for $30 at: http://www.mytrainerbob.com - Check it out!

No comments: