Saturday, December 6, 2008

iTunes Shuffle Game

Here are the rules...

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Tag at least 10 random friends.
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.

Instead of talking *about* the songs, I'm going to showcase a lyric reflecting the question. Though, obviously some don't match at all and some match so well, I laughed out loud!


If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Unbreakable by Fireflight

"Sometimes it’s hard to just keep going
But faith is moving without knowing
Can I trust what I can’t see
To reach my destiny
I want to take control but I know better"


How would you describe yourself?
Nobody's Listening by Linkin Park

"Told you everything loud and clear, but nobody's listening."


What do you like in a guy/girl?
All For You by Sister Hazel

"It's hard to say what it is I see in you
Wonder if I'll always be with you
Words can't say it, I can't do
Enough to prove, it's all for you"


How do you feel today?
Awakening by Daniel Bashta

"My soul is so thirsty
for the Living God"


What is your life’s purpose?
Be by Plus One

"And I'll turn your
Grey skies back to blue
'Cause there's nothing
I won't do for you "


What is your motto?
Time, Love and Tenderness by Michael Bolton

"nothing is a sad as it seems, you know"


What do your friends think of you?
Reputation by Derek Webb

" 'cause my last friend stopped calling months ago
i know i always make you wait around"


What do you think of your parents?
God of All of Me by Sandi Patty

"Giver of breath to my dying day"


What do you think about very often?
Great Big Mystery by Bethany Dillon

"Ten times a day I cry
Just to prove that I'm alive"


What is 2 + 2?
Building a Mystery by Sarah McLachlan

" And a smile that won't wash away
Can you look out the window
Without your shadow getting in the way?"


What do you think of your best friend?
Zak and Sara by Ben Folds Five

"She saw the future, she heard voices from inside"


What do you think of the person you like?
Worlds Apart by Jars of Clay

"I am the only one to blame for this
Somehow it all ends up the same
Soaring on the wings of selfish pride
I flew too high and like Icarus I collide"



What is your life story?
Captivated by Shawn McDonald

" The sand on the shore and the waves in the sea
The air in my lungs and the way You made me
That's what draws me to You
I am, I'm captivated by You"



What do you want to be when you grow up?
Dance With My Father by Luther Vandross

"And I knew for sure
I was loved "


What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Imagination by Bethany Dillon

"Because I know my own mind
I set out with righteous indignation "


What will you dance to at your wedding?
I Love You Lord by Jason Morant

"I love you Lord
and I lift my voice
to worship you,
oh my soul rejoice. "


What will they play at your funeral?
Eagle's Wings by Hillsong

"I will rise
On eagle's wings"


What is your hobby/interest?
What If You by Joshua Radin

"What if I
Felt like I belong"


What is your biggest fear?
Things I'll Never Say by Avril Lavigne

"I’m tugging at my hair
I’m pulling at my clothes
I’m trying to keep my cool
I know it shows
I’m staring at my feet
My cheeks are turning red
I’m searching for the words inside my head "



What is your biggest secret?
Something Like That by Tim McGraw

"I worked so hard for that first kiss"


What do you think of your friends?
Beyond Measure by Jeremy Camp

"I know that I've been,
Given more than beyond measure,
I come alive when,
I see beyond my fears"



What will you post this as?
The Garden by Handwritten Letters

"I'm no good at pretending I'm doing just fine"

No comments: