Saturday, December 13, 2008

Forced Relaxation

I don't know about you, but usually when I burn the candle at both ends, something happens to force me to relax and rest.... I get sick. You'd think I'd learn, but no. I want to be able to do it all; after all, there's no one really do get things done but me. So, with my new found time, I've put on my elf hat and I'm working on making some Christmas gifts, while watching movies. I may even get my tree up today -- better late, than never.

I was supposed to go to a Christmas party tonight, but decided it wasn't the best idea. I don't want to be spreading my germies around. Though, I did just make a double batch of Pineapple Casserole. I'll be eating on that for a while, huh? Would you like the recipe? Just let me know. It's very good and easy to make.

No comments: