Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Love Fall!

Looks like I'm not the only one who's excited Fall has finally arrived!!




Saturday was just gorgeous! Stephanie, Grant and I went to a Pumpkin Patch in Hayden. There was so much to see and do (if you had money), but we enjoyed just walking around and seeing everything. Grant even had a ride on a miniture pony!! The boy is in love with horses, but is usually afraid of them. He took one look at these and was mesmerized.
I picked him up and asked him what he thought.
He said, "Horse. Ride."
I said, "You want to ride a horse?"
"Yes," he said.
"Let's go ask Mommy," I said
Steph asked one of the ladies taking the money, if she could just set him on the horse to see how he'd react. He didn't react at all. So, round and round he went. I took video and pictures with her camera. I'll have to upload those another time.
Once we got home, he wanted to keep playing outside. Steph and I got camping chairs set up in the driveway, but we quickly found out how chilly it was getting. I got my coat out the car, zipped it up and put my hood on. Grant kept peeking at me from below the chair so he could see my eyes from under the hood! haha I had to warm up! So he and I played ball and went on different adventures.
He's 23 months old now and his vocabulary has taken off! And, he's started to string words together - which has been a lot of fun, actually having conversations with him!! He said his first sentance the other day, "Mommy went potty." Typical little boy, huh?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: