Wednesday, November 7, 2007

WYSIWYG

I talk to myself in the car a lot. Earlier, I had the "perfect" blog written but alas, I got distracted once I got home and wasn't able to get it down on paper. Essentially, it was being thankful that God made me so different. Which, has taken me quite a number of years to realize this. I used to be so mad at God for creating me different. Now I see what a blessing it really is.

I've always been special... not like the short bus kind, though I did ride a short bus one school year. I'm just different. I see things differently. I say different things than people might expect. I react to situations differently. I see myself saying and doing things and I think to myself, "Stop talking!!", but I can't. I don't know how not to be me. I am what I am. WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get)

I don't know where I was going with this post. I'm really sleepy, but it's been so long since I've written, I just wanted to get something down. Going to bed now...though, not before a quick game of Tetris on my phone.

No comments: