Friday, June 19, 2009

What Does Your Lipstick Say About You?


Have you ever looked at the tip of your chap stick or lipstick and wondered, hmmm, why does mine look different from my friend's? Why is hers flat, while mine is pointed? Well I sure have! My friend Amy teases me about the head of my chap stick. I always try to keep it flat, but before I know it, it looks something like this. My sister's looks completely different too, as does my mom's. To each her own, I suppose.

A few years ago, someone gave me a Lipstick Personality Profile, which I found to be quite interesting! Although, the look of mine doesn't really resemble any of the ones featured, but it's most like two. Why don't you pull out your chap stick/lipstick of choice and check out this quiz with me.




Similar to the Original Shape
Great follower
Abides by the rules
Does not like too much attention
A little self-conscious
Somewhat reserved
Likes a schedule
May occasionally color hair for fun





Flat Top
Has high morals
To the point
Needs approval
Careful about appearance
Very dependable
Conservative
Quick minded


Sharp-Angled Tip
Very opinionated
High spirited
Dislikes schedules
Selective of friends
Outgoing
Likes attention
Can be argumentative



Flat Top Concave
Makes friends easily
Inquisitive
Makes a good detective
Adventurous
Likes to probe
Complex
Exciting





Rounded, Smooth Tip
Easy-going
The peacemaker
Even-tempered
Very steady
Likeable
Generous
Pleasant to be around







Sharp Angles on Both Sides
Seeks attention
Spiritual
Curious
Mysterious
Has a big ego
Loves Life
Looks for the easy way
Faithful


Rounded Tip to a Point
Lovable
Family-oriented
A "doer"
Can give orders easily
Domestic
Sometimes exaggerates
Can be stubborn over little things
Needs people around





Sharp-angled But Curved Tip
Creative
Enthusiastic
Energetic
Talkative
Loves attention
Falls in love easily
Helpful
Needs a schedule but dislikes one

No comments: