- Spent 97 hours, 32 minutes and 20 seconds (approximately) pumping blood to and from my heart to the rest of my body (doing cardio)!!!
- Burned at least 66,000 calories
- Spent an average of 45 minutes in the cardio room
- And 30 minues lifting weights
- Lifted a at least 413,160 total pounds
- Completed at least 8,593 reps
- Routinely "run" (on the elliptical trainer) anywhere from 2.5 - 3.5 miles per session
- Logged nearly 30 hours, burned at least 9,000 calories and "ran" 117 miles!
- Experience one spin class. (I thought it was a beginners class but was actually an advanced class. It was all I could do to keep peddling, but I couldn't sit down for a week after!)
HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME!
Here are before and after pictures thus far.... do you see a change? I certainly do!