Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Things I Know To Be True

1. If everyone got a little Andy Griffith Show in their day, maybe the world be a little kinder. At least, smile and laugh more. Barney cracks me up! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBuPQgV8yBM)



2. I yelled, "Ignoramus, that was just plain dumb!" at a lady today for doing something stupid. Hmm. I might be spending too much time playing the peg game at Cracker Barrel.

3. It never fails, when on a road trip and nature calls, the nearest exit is at least 20 minutes away. Sometimes further if one accidentally misses the exit.

4. List or no list, I always forget something when going to the store.

5. On the rare occasion I actually leave early for work, there will be a traffic jam which will cause me to be at least 20 minutes late.

6. When my nephew laughs at something silly I've said or done, it makes me feel like the best Aunt!

7. The best blog ideas come when I'm no where near a computer.

8. People underestimate me.

9. Without adventure, I feel like a caged bird.

10. When I'm behind a camera, I worship God through my adoration of His creations.

11. I'm "addicted" to Publix's Peanut Butter Cup frozen yogurt.

12. I realized I was watching too much TV, so I put my DVR on a diet.

13. If Udderly Smooth is good enough for a cow, then it'll do for my feet.

14. You know it must be love when a boy lets you drive his pickup truck.

15. When counting magnets, it's easier to group them in batches of 10.

16. If I spill on my shirt, it's usually one of the last bites.

17. Bananagrams is a fun game!

18. So is Quelf!

19. Who says you can't get anything for free? Check this out: Free Crossword Puzzle.

20. I've missed blogging.

No comments: